A vision out of paradise has been designed for your leisure. In this cocoon of relaxation and tranquility you will find a haven of beautiful surroundings where nature and beauty go hand in hand. Using the finest of ingredients and delivering efficient service. Look no further…Serenity awaits your arrival.
- Spa of Balinese style of 500 m2 comprising of four treatment rooms with direct access to a private garden and equipped with an outside shower.
- One treatment room for waxing, manicure and pedicure, a relaxation pool and a hammam in oriental style.
The beautiful beach of Casuarina Resort & Spa is once again accessible to its clients. The beach is wider, much more beautiful and convenient; having undergone an entire refurbishment to meet the expectations of its guests. The clients can now benefit from the transparent blue lagoon of one of the best beaches in the north weaterly coast of the island. The beach has been enlarged and embellished by coconut and palm trees; reinforcing the image of the beautiful beaches which Mauritius is known for.
The gym instructor will be pleased to accompany you and guide you throughout your exercises.
- Open everyday from 07h30 – 19h30.
The boathouse proposes to clients a wide range of activities such as kayak, pedal boats, glass bottom boats, snorkeling, water skiing, wind surfing.
- Open everyday from 08h00 – 17h00.
- With a supplement: diving, catamaran trips, and deep sea fishing.
- A children’s playground is annexed to the kids club.
- Babysitter service is also available at a nominal fee but must be pre-booked.
- The kids club welcomes those aged from 3 to 11.
- Open everyday from 09h00 to 16h00.
At the disposal of clients, two swimming pools among one which overlooks the bay of Trou aux Biches and with a Jacuzzi annexed.
- Twice per week, a free initiation to diving is proposed to all guests. This is carried out in the main pool.
- Daily Entertainment such as Aqua Gym, water polo or relaxing exercises.
- Every night, a musical band and twice per week a show among which the traditional dance of Mauritius The Sega.
- 2 Tennis Courts.
- Rental of bicycles & Scooters.
- Games Room.
- Exchange of foreign currencies.